The simple answer is yes. Our eating habits contribute to essential needs that our bodies need, in order for us to remain focused and have more energy throughout the day, leaving us less tired and more motivated to achieve our daily tasks. If you’re struggling to stay alert and motivated to complete a task, it may be time to start rethinking about what you put into your body.
How your eating habits are impacting your business success
In a busy business lifestyle, it is very easy to get into the habit of going to the local fast food restaurant as an easy solution to replace a nutritious meal, however little do you know, that you are depriving your body of the key elements to boost your focus and energy levels. Depending on the type of body, how active you are and including height, you are required to have x amount of healthy calories, carbs and proteins to help you get through your day. Not meeting your daily intake, limits the chance of you performing 100%. In saying so, leaving you with less energy and focus for your business.
One of the top foods to boost your focus and energy levels
· Banana: Contains potassium, an essential key element mineral that is crucial for your brain, nerves and heart to be performing at its best.
· Salmon: According to Lori Shemek, “ Salmon is a concentrated source of omega-3 acids, which in return help build brain cells, slow cognitive decline as well as strengthen the synapses in your brain related to memory.
· Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants. According to a report published in 2010 by the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry revealed those who drank blueberry juice every day for two months had an increased performance on learning and memory.
You may find it surprising, but you may already be eating one of these foods that help boost your focus and energy levels that help you through your daily tasks.
Too busy to prepare a meal? There is a solution.
Through our research on finding a solution that fits best with your busy lifestyle, we have found the solution that will benefit your wellbeing and change your eating habits for good. MACROS is one of the solutions we have found, offering Every day, Fitness and Weight Loss planned meals delivered to your doorstep. Simply select the meal plan that best suits your lifestyle and MARCOS will have it delivered to you.
The change is up to you.
You may still be tempted to enjoy a delicious fast food meal every now and then, however if you don’t want your health or your business to be impacted by the poor eating choices that you make, then are you ready to make the change and change your eating habits for good?
As a bonus, another key element to increase your focus, health and energy levels is by drinking water. It’s so simple yet, most of us forget or drink little water. According to the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine determine that a daily intake of fluids, including fluids from prepared foods is:
· About 3.7L of fluids for men
· About 2.7L of fluids for women
However, depending on the type of body that you have and how active you are, your water intake will vary. For more information you can learn more about how much water you actually need at Mayoclinic.